This Bill would require all gun owners to be licensed similar to a fishing license, but more in-depth with a mandatory mental health screening. Now more than ever, mental health awareness is critical when it comes to gun safety. Mental health issues could affect one’s cognitive and decision-making process.
Many states, including Texas do not require a license to carry a gun. It’s my belief that if we are required to have a license to drive a car, which can also be a deadly weapon. We also need a license to carry a gun. Along with the fore mentioned proposals, I will propose a federal law that any person desiring to carry a gun must be properly licensed. Coupled with a “National No Gun Sales List” like the “National No Fly List”.
Affording our community, families, and children to be protected through gun accountability, training, safety awareness not only creates responsible gun owners but also makes us a stronger and safer collective. Funding will come from my Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
This Bill will take several actions that will reduce healthcare costs and reform prescription drug costs for senior citizens.
1. Promote price transparency: Implement measures to increase transparency in healthcare pricing, including requiring hospitals, clinics, and pharmaceutical companies to disclose the costs of their services and medications.
2. Allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices: Currently, Medicare is prohibited from negotiating drug prices with pharmaceutical companies.
3. Increase generic drug availability: Encourage the production and use of generic medications, which are typically more affordable than brand-name drugs.
4. Implement reference pricing: Reference pricing sets a standard price for a particular drug or treatment.
5. Expand access to telehealth services: Telehealth services can help reduce healthcare costs by providing remote medical consultations, monitoring, and prescription refills.
6. Promote preventive care and chronic disease management: Investing in preventive care and chronic disease management programs can help reduce healthcare costs in the long run.
7. Support research and development of new treatments: Encouraging research and development of innovative treatments can lead to more cost-effective and efficient healthcare options for senior citizens.
8. Enhance Medicare coverage: Expanding Medicare coverage to include additional services, such as dental, vision, and hearing, can help reduce out-of-pocket expenses for senior citizens.
Funding will come from the National Lottery Act and Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
As a Richardson ISD employee, taxpayer and parent, I say "NO" to state taxpayer money for private school vouchers or funding! If any state provides taxpayer money to any private school, then that state is subject to lose its almost $2,000 per student in federal education dollars. Federal monies lost will be redirected to that state's public schools on top of the federal money they already receive. If a private school accepts any taxpayer money, then they will have to offer all the same services as the largest public school within 100 miles.
This Bill will provide public safety labor salaries for store fronts and neighborhood proactive patrols. Peace Officers have to have been raised in the neighborhood or hired by a neighborhood committee. The Bill will improve on response times and proactive measures in preventing crimes in areas that have high data/statistics. Funding will come from my Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
As a PTA President and a Texas Honorary Lifetime PTA Member this bill will be much needed for especially our Title 1 schools where 40% or more of our kids are on free or reduced lunch. This bill will increase teacher pay and improve on PTA involvement from working parents. Parents will have a full day off work as paid leave so that they can volunteer at least two hours of their time for the campus/PTA. The Bill will improve on building a solid foundation for our youth. Funding will come from my National Lottery Act and Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
In addition to the VA Home Loan program, this Bill will be a home savings and match program that will insure that we help eliminate homelessness for the men and women that have served our country. Funding will come from my Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
We have minimum age restriction on certain jobs, so I think we should have a maximum age limit for individuals serving on the federal level. Enjoy your golden years! Furthermore term limits need to be put in place to keep fresh new ideas flowing.
To promote compromise If a congress member votes "No" on a bill, but if it passes, then that congressional district doesn't get the funding for his /her district. Both sides have to listen and talk to one another!
This Bill will put measures in place to help protect and preserve our planet and advance technology concerning energy efficiency. Funding will come from my National Lottery Act and Cannabis Health & Taxation Act below.
This Bill will be to create a national lottery. The revenue would go to fund social security, tech innovation, public education for children starting at six weeks of age, community safety, infrastructure and small businesses of 20 or less employees. The equity and inclusion component would include women and minority owned businesses.
This Bill will legalize cannabis on a federal level. The tax revenue would go to fund social security, public education, community safety, mental health, homelessness, global warming and small businesses of 20 or less employees. The equity and inclusion component would include farmers, women and minority owned businesses.
Universities are making billions of dollars off our children. The Bill will provide that certain universities pay these player/employees, provide a graduation commitment and medical insurance.